REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
When you place an order with Nirmal Kala, it’s our topmost priority to deliver quality products and to give you the most enjoyable and hassle-free buying experience.
We request you to please consider the following before placing an online order with us.
- Returns and exchanges are not applicable for the purchases.
- We expect you to understand the fabric types, and the inherent textures and feel.
- Depending on the screen-type and lighting conditions, there can be a marginal to substantial difference in colours of the product. This is outside our control. If you are not comfortable with any variation in colour on account of these technical reasons, we recommend visiting us for a personal purchase.
If unfortunately, you have to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of placing the order by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we will refund the full amount to the card used for making the payment.
- No request for cancellation will be entertained after 24 hours of placing the order.
- No request for cancellation will be entertained after Shipping.
Requests for cancellations can be accepted before the product is shipped. We shall send you a mail once your order is shipped. Once the product is shipped, we will not be able to entertain a cancellation request. In the event of your cancellation request being accepted, we shall refund the money paid towards the cancelled order within fifteen working days of cancellation of order.
- Goods once sold shall not be exchanged/ returned.
- Customers are expected to understand the fabric types, and the inherent textures and feel. Any query in this regard can be sent to us before the order is placed.
- All products are diligently checked before shipping. For handwoven goods, there may be certain acceptable level of inconsistencies in the products. These cannot be considered defects.
For any queries or support, please write to us at email@example.com